12.14.2010

The Slipper Fairy Challenge: DearFoams

This post brought to you by Dearfoams. All opinions are 100% mine.



If you haven't seen the adorable slippers on this website... then you're missin' out!
DearFoams has been around since 1947, and has the BEST, and most affordable selection of slippers!
Talk about the worlds easiest Christmas gift!  Who doesn't love a pair of cute comfy slippers!?
Check out a few of my favorites!



Aren't those black ruffle slippers fabulous!?




And those white ones with the bow in the back... are covered with sparkly jewels!
I MAY even opt to take the trash out, in the freezing Utah temps,
with a pair of any of those snuggly warm boots :)

All so cute, right!?  So you want to know what my ALL TIME
favorite pair of DearFoams REALLY is?
.
.
.

Oh . My . Adorable!!!
lol.
I LOVE THESE!
And I don't know about you... but I can think of about 10 of my friends who would TOTALLY dig a cute pair of slippers like these, as Christmas OR Birthday gifts, can't you!?
Yup!  That's what I thought :)
So head on over and check out DearFoams fabulous selection of slippers and snag a few pairs for YOUR favorite people! And while you're at it, head on over and "LIKE" DearFoams on Facebook, to stay updated on all of the latest sales and specials.

3 comments:

  1. Those zebra striped slippers are so cute! I love little ballerina slippers... they really do keep your feet plenty warm, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would either gift them to my sister in law.. or keep them for myself because they are super cute!! love the zebra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to have to check them out! I've never heard of them and those slippers are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis