10.20.2009

Starting a Girly Bathroom


{Between Naps}
Whew, the end of this week was crazy! Our house had to wait a few days, before it saw some attention again. Yesterday Cason started his new job! yay! And I'm gonna try to see if I can at least PRIME this yellow bathroom today! Pray for a LOOOONG nap for my girls today. lol.
(Ya, it's a bad picture... sorry)



I'm definitely going for more of this look, in here now, for the girls.... we'll see how close I can get. With what I have to work with.
I just love these chic bathrooms!! And I want the girls to actually HAVE a bathroom as their own now. Before it was just kind of a hall bathroom, that rarely got much use.
Wish me Luck!

1 comment:

  1. Love the color of your bathroom with the stars. What is the color and name brand of the paint?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis