10.05.2017

Snicker, Caramel Apple & PB Bites "Salad" Recipe!

After I shared my beloved PB Bites for an after school snack on Instagram stories, I promised I'd show you how I used them in a recipe too... so here it is!

Snicker, Caramel Apple & PB Bites "Salad"😝

It's out of this world delicious, SUPER easy, and perfect for this time of year. The tartness from the Granny Smith apples, cool texture of the smooth pudding and salty/sweetness from all the candy?... PERFECTION. You've gotta try this one out. 


Snicker, Caramel Apple & PB Bites Salad

Ingredients:
6 Granny Smith apples, cored and chopped
6 standard sized Snickers Bars, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 (5.1-ounce) box of instant vanilla pudding mix
3/4 cup milk
1 (12-ounce) container of Cool Whip topping
1 cup Skippy PB Bites (halved)
1/4 cup caramel sauce (I really love this one!)

Instructions:
Whisk together pudding mix and milk in large bowl. 
Fold Cool Whip topping into pudding mixture.
Fold in Apples, chopped Snickers and PB Bites.
Drizzle caramel sauce on top.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve.

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite candy bars! I will have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aunt makes this but omits the pudding, and adds peanuts and crushed pineapple. Sooooo good. Will have to try some pb bites in ours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis