12.13.2010

The Heber Valley Railroads: North Pole Express

{The Heber Valley's North Pole Express}


Our family had the opportunity to ride the Heber Valley's North Pole Express
last week, and the girls had a BLAST!
There's not a whole lot of things more magical then a train car full of kids in PJ's, sipping hot chocolate with Santa and Mrs.Clause singing Christmas carols to you! lol.

I'm pretty sure that my kids won't forget taking "Santa's train ride" for... EVER!
We are STILL talking about it, on a daily basis. ha!

The North Pole Express is offering a $5.00 discount for each coach ticket on the
14th, 15th, and 16th of December, if you call the train directly at 435-654-5601
and ask for the "Utah Bloggers discount!"

I had to let you know about this fun activity and discount before it expired!
Make a Family Christmas memory of your OWN this year! :)

3 comments:

  1. totally jealous!!! I hope to be able to do that some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw we wanted to do this. Maybe next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My parents took my train-obsessed two year old on it and he is still telling me about it. He was less interested in Santa though than the train yard and the engine and the cars and apparently a bucket of coal ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis