7.07.2010

Candy Game Printables

{Baby Shower Candy Game Printables}

I've had a bunch of emails already about the candy game sheet that I designed for Kimberly's shower.
So I thought it might be easier to post all the info here!
The links and images to the game sheet, and the list of answers.
Also... How I played:
I gave the guests lots of time to think of candy names that went with these terms, and then went down the list, and whoever yelled out the right answer first... I tossed them that candy!
Easy as that!

You can either save the images here, and print them, or you can click on the links below.




Hope these help!

12 comments:

  1. lol, the only ones i was able to get before was the 3 musketeers. i would stink at this game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This game is adorable! I totally want to plan a baby shower just to play it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I was about to email you for the game answers, my sisters shower is in 2 weeks and this game will be PERFECT! Thank you so much!! All of your ideas inspire me so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! And I love your fonts. I think I would totally fail at this game. I haven't heard of some of these candies! Apparently I need to pay more attention in the check out lines at the grocery instead of pretending not to read the tabloids. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. We will be planning a baby shower soon in our family and I will use this!! Great game!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, I can't wait to play this at my sister's baby shower! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun game! I only got Mike & Ike and Sugar Daddy. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I played this at a baby shower a few months ago. I thought it was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any way I can get this printable in blue for a baby boy shower? It's so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Any way this printable can be done in blue for a baby boy shower? This is so stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This seems like a FUN game.... I am planning my baby sister's shower Jan. 19th may have to try this out :) Thank's

    ReplyDelete
  12. what font did you use for the title Baby sweets?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis