6.04.2010

Aja Lee's Sweet Life



This weekend I'll be SUPER busy with work... but I just couldn't help but post some eye candy for you, to swoon over, while I'm gone :)

I feel like I don't even need to say anything about Aja's blog... The pictures can just TELL you why I fell in love with it, the second I stopped by  :)
This chick has some serious talent!



I gasped when I saw this dresser.  I COVET this, for my twins' room.
You HAVE to check out what she started with. AMAZING!

Look at her amazing side by side photo!
Saved a couple THOUSAND dollars... and it looks IDENTICAL!
I feel like a proud Mom or something. LOL... I just want to give Aja Lee a hug for showing me that it CAN be done!
And I LOVE how she staged the dresser!

Her bedroom is spectacular too!

But this... this is at the TOP of my new inspiration list.
How beautifully simple.
Don't be surprised if I steal this EXACT same idea.  The PB wreath... the blue glass and pink flowers.
(((sigggh)))
do you think I could set this as my screensaver? :)


Thank you Aja Lee, for giving me the inspiration I needed today!
Can't wait to see what other fabulous things you do in your beautiful home :)

Stop by and see her cute home and ideas
that she's come up with so far!  Lovely!... Just another talented lady, that I'm thrilled to have found :)

4 comments:

  1. Speaking of blue jars, I found a LARGE blue antique mason jar at Goodwill today for $7!!! I love it and can't wait to show it off.
    -Desiree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Aja's blog. She has such wonderful ideas. A super place for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked out her blog and I love it so I'm now a follower. I've missed your blog because of everything going on! I'm definitely not better but I sure am not dead! Hope to start reading you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does inspire doesnt she!

    i picked up a couple of projects at the DI last night and i have a good start on them already...i cant wait to do the before and after posts!

    shell

    gypsylemonade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis