6.20.2010

Happy Fathers Day

When I first met Cason... well, I was smitten, to say the least :)
Everything about him made me weak in the knees, and still does.
That's how I knew it was love.
He was a hotty!, amazingly talented, patient as ever, and a romantic to boot!

Little did I know how amazing our life would really turn out to be, because of all these great qualities.
I really lucked out, with this kid. :)

The influence of all the amazing fathers in my life and his life... have proven to be a blessing beyond measure, for me and my children. 







The Love of a Father is
always unconditional, and selfless...




They are always teaching their children and
trying to prepare them for what this life may bring.








They work ridiculously hard for our families,
to show us how much they love us. 










And they play hard too
:)









They are Strong...



And always there... 
for the good

the bad



and the ugly. lol

The fathers in my life have never failed to show me love, kindness, patience, hard work, and most of all...
sacrifice.
I don't think there will ever be a BIG enough way for me to tell them all how much I LOVE and appreciate everything they have gone through and will go through, to make our families and Mothers and Wives as happy as they do.
It's a huge job, with lots of bumps along the way.

Thank you for always sticking with it, and never giving up.
We love you more than words or pictures can ever express.

Happy Fathers Day
To all of the most important, amazing Men in me and my girls's lives.









20 comments:

  1. 1. your hubby is adorable : ) 2. so are your daughters 3. how'd you get so lucky to have such a beautiful family?! LOL 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...what a sweet tribute! You had me in tears. :) My guys are/were pretty great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tribute to all the men in your life Shelley. Absolutely beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet...I am weepy today...you have a lovely family...I see you cherish them. Great photos.
    ~olive~

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a lovely post! Beautiful pictures and sweet sentiments--very nice!! It was fun to meet you and I am anxious to see what you do with the massive amount of discounted cording you purchased!!
    -Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool!
    I loved seeing the wedding picture of you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Shelley you picked some great pictures of Dad and Cason.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just went back and looked at your pictures again. Its funny because my wedding dress and hair look similar to yours on your special day. None of my pictures are digital though, so I can't share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i teared up too! what a wonderful way to show love and gratitude to the fathers/husband in your life!

    i wanted to tell you i sooooo enjoy your blog and i'm here every day checking out all the wonderful things you do and create! i don't always get the chance to post but i do soo love your blog! it's very inspireing.

    by the way, i'm still working on my ceiling and refer back to your bathroom ceiling all the time for an inspirational "pick me up". i'll keep you posted on that project as it progresses. may have a few more questions for you. anyway, keep up the great blogging and know i'll be here every day, peaking in! happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this was so sweet, you brought tears to my eyes! You are very lucky to have them all, just as they are to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a beautiful tribute and brough tears to my eyes! I wish I had thought of something like that. You have a gorgeous family :-)

    -Desiree

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was fun to see all the photos of the fathers in your life. You and your girls are really blessed. What a neat family. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just the sweetest post! Thanks so much for sharing! Dads are the best, aren't they!?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved seeing all the photos! What a sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was one of the sweetest posts about Fathers I have seen. Your photo selection captured so well how amazing the men in our lives can be and should be. Great post Shelley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was absolutely AMAZING!!!! You really did a phenomenal job with all the photos, and the writing is very touching!!!

    I love your blog!!! You are so creative and you have a lovely home!!! Even the parts that you think aren't so lovely!!!

    I will definitely keep reading!!!

    --Tabitha
    www.bsandgl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis