5.04.2010

Thrift Store Oval Frame Revamp

Thought you guys might want to see what I started with. :)




I actually have other plans for this wall space, and the night before I had to post for the parade of homes feature, I was scrambling to find ANYTHING to put on this wall, in Aubrie's room.
Thank goodness to my local thrift store... the DI !
I think I paid $2 for this funky plastic frame.
I didn't have any FLAT white spray paint (SHOCKER... I know!)
So I used gloss white... and ... eh.
I just don't think I'm a "gloss fan".
I'm thinking I'll respray it... now that I'm FULLY stocked up on flat white again. :)
And put it in another place I have in mind.

8 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Love the decal in the back as well.

    Kendra "Domestic Princess in Training"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, of course...how come I can never find anything remotely close to that when I go thrifting....reason #426 I NEED to come to UT!!!lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, gloss or not...it's definately an improvement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, but what I like best about your photos, is that you have kid's bikes in the background...mine often do too! That is 'keepin' it real' alright!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this! you officially have a cooler di than we do. ours is lame and WAY overpriced. sad story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that. It frames that so well. Looks so girly.
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and glamorous! That frame for $2 bucks is a steal! It's impossible to find things up in my area for that cost. I'm thinking Utah is the place to be right about now! I've been there a few times in my life.

    Yep, I think I'm in love with your house! It's official...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis