4.21.2010

Quick Picture Frame Fix

This was just a quick little fixer-upper project, but I thought I'd share anyway.
I was at Michaels the other day and found this cute frame for $7.00... pretty good deal, right?



Then I saw it was damaged.  Dang!
I brought it up to the front anyway, and asked the lady if they had another.
She said no, but said that she would give it to me for $2.00!!!
Woo-hoo!
I wasn't even at a thrift store and I was totally getting thrift prices!
Yessss. :)


I sanded the corner up a bit, to make it smooth
Primmed this little guy with some spray primer


And then used a foam brush and painted the frame a light blue color, that I had left over.


Ya... I have yet to put a picture in there... but you get the idea, right? lol.
I just LOVE all the detail!



0 remarks:

'

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis