12.05.2018

Favorite Things 2018

It's been WAY too long since I posted a favorites thing post - so I've been working hard for the past two days to get this new one up, just in time for you to forward it to all of the people who will be showering you with gifts this Christmas😜
Enjoy!!

1. Shine Makeup Removing Cloths (Use code "HOFS10" for 10% off! Plus free shipping the entire month of December!)
These are magical, and they've saved me from using twice as much cleanser! (that's money in the BANK!) I used to wash my face 2 times every night. Once to get the makeup off, and then another time to REALLY get the makeup off and to actually let all the good skincare properties that my cleanser offered, work into my skin. Now?... I just wet one of these reusable makeup cloths in warm water, wipe it across my face, and the makeup literally melts away!!! I was shocked. It got off my super long-wear lipsticks, waterproof bottom lash mascara, and ALL my full coverage makeup. This is my new, absolute favorite, sensitive skin, non-chemical, eco-friendly skincare find of the year. And you better believe I have my tweens using them too. Because even if they're too lazy to wash, tone and lotion up... at least they can wipe all their makeup off at the end of the day to help alleviate breakouts! 
2. Shine Fiber Brow (Use code "HOFS10" for 10% off + free shipping!)- I've talked about this product a LOT on Instagram, because it's my must-have brow finishing gel. I use it alone when I'm going for a tamed, yet natural brow look. And on top of any other brow pencils or powders when I'm wanting everything to look a tad more dramatic or defined. Either way, this product leaves you with beautiful filled brows that STAY in place all day. 
3. Shine Long Wear Eyeliner (Use code "HOFS10" for 10% off + free shipping!)- My go-to, buttery soft eyeliner that actually stays put in my waterline.
4. Tightline Waterproof Black Mascara Primer - An everyday makeup essential that works wonders on my thin, (basically non-existent) bottom lashes. The formula is waterproof, and the applicator is teeny-tiny, so you can really get to those individual bottom lashes, without making a mess on your skin with those other bulky mascara wands. 
5. MAC Fix+ Spray - The perfect skin refresher and powdery makeup melter. I use this spray after all of my powders are on my face, to help "melt" everything beautifully together so that I have a more skin-like finish, instead of a cakey, powdery mess! It works WONDERS and smells AWESOME.
6. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - My holy grail makeup setting spray. If you wear makeup, you NEED a makeup setting spray. A spray of this on your face after ALL of your makeup is on, seals EVERYTHING into place and helps your look you worked so hard on, last ALL DAY.  
7. MaryKay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover (free shipping on orders over $25) - I have THEE most sensitive eyes, and I could honestly squirt this stuff directly into my eye, and it wouldn't irritate it. (I don't recommend that... I'm just sayin'). If you have itchy, dry or sensitive skin around your eyes - THIS is the makeup remover for you. It's contact wearer friendly, it doesn't leave a gross oily residue behind, and it gets EVERYTHING off! Just soak a cotton pad with a little solution, hold it over your closed eye for a few seconds, and you can swipe away any kind of pesky makeup. I especially love this product for my waterline eyeliner. Because I can get all up in my eye with this solution, and never have a problem with stinging.
8. MaryKay Satin Hands Set - This makes an awesome gift, and it works perfectly on dry hands. The trio includes a super hydrating emollient cream, a gentle scrub and a rich finishing lotion. 
9. MaryKay Satin Lips Duo - It's like the Satin Hands, but for you LIPS! I searched high and low a few months ago for the perfect lip scrub, that didn't feel like sandpaper. THIS is it. It's super fine and gentle on my lips, but totally does the job of scrubbing off any dry skin. Then the thick, creamy lip balm after?... SO GOOD. I use the scrub once a week and keep the lip balm in my purse. 
10. Dose of Color Matte Lipstick - No crumbly, dry lips here. Just really beautiful, soft matte lip color that does a pretty great job in the long-wear department too. They have really great muted, neutral tones as well. 
11. BoxyCharm Beauty Subscription Box - My one and only beauty subscription box (so far) that I think is worth the money; and I'm LOVING it. Full sized items with a complete rundown of what they are and how they work best.
12. Ulta Gift Card - Always a good gift to ask for, or give!!! Satisfaction guaranteed! 


1. Beddy's Blanket (Use code "HOS25" for 25% off!) - Just like the BEST bedding invention since sliced bread😃(see what I'm talking about here), their blankets are SUPER soft inside and keep you incredibly warm without making you break into a sweat! They've quickly become our favorites for cuddling up and watching TV with.
2. Capri Blue Volcano Pink Jar Candle - BEST. SMELL. EVER. The End. 
3. Emmerie Lane Wooden Letter Board (Use code "HOFS" for 20% off!) - A cute, more natural looking spin off from the original felt letter board. These come in a black and red walnut finish, or a white oak.
4. Gain Firework Fragrance Burst Beads - Kick your laundry freshness up a notch and throw a capful of these in your next laundry load. You'll thank me, when everyone stops to ask what laundry detergent you use. (it's happened SO many times to me. LOL)
5. ANKER Power Core Portable Charger - This bad boy is a LIFESAVER. It charges your cell phone up to 7 times before it's out of juice! I have one in my car all charged up for emergencies... or everyday use when I'm low on battery and can't be close to an outlet.
6. Dyson Cordless Stick & Handheld Vacuum (V7) - I love this chargeable stick vacuum for my kitchen. I use it every night to quickly suck up all the crumbs. A broom is a thing of the past for me. PLUS, this comes apart easily and works AWESOME for vacuuming out my car, or harder to reach areas, like gross, dusty air vents. All the attachments are included as well. The V7 will go for up to 30 minutes, but they also have a V10 that lasts for up to an hour (it's just quite a bit pricier.)
7. Gygi Brownie Spatula - The best .99 cents you'll EVER spend. This spatula is the BEST brownie, rice crispy and sheet pan cake serving tool! I have about 5 of them, and give them away all the time to friends, because they're so awesome and affordable!
8. Sonos Speaker System - Yes, these wireless speakers in all different sizes are pricey... but they've got KILLER SOUND QUALITY that's top notch!! Better than tons of others that I've tried, (Bose, Sony, etc...) and they sync together so you can have some SERIOUS dance parties! OR you can play different songs on each speaker, in different rooms - whatever you want! I have 3 speakers, small, medium and large. I love that I can just keep adding additional speakers to my home once I save up the money, and I know they'll all work together seamlessly with this easy to use system (controlled from an app on my phone!)
9. Lightening Bolt Smart Braided Charging Cable - Say goodbye to fraying, non-compatibility issues, or losing your charging cord in the dark. The shape of this charger is genius, and lends itself to how you typically always hold your phone while it charges, so theres no strain on the cord after time. Also, the small green light that lights up the end of the charger is awesome for seeing your cord at night and actually getting it into your phone socket the FIRST time. (maybe it's just me, but I ALWAYS have issues. lol!)
1. Freshly Picked Lace Up Sneakers (Use code "HOFS10" for 10% off any order!) - Lightweight, comfy and made from Italian leather. The Freshly Picked lace ups and slip ons are the perfect, stylish sneaker that go with tons of outfits. 
2. Little Sycamore Artisan Jewelry (Use code "HOFS" for free shipping!) - One of a kind raw stone and crystal jewelry, in silver, copper, gold and rose gold. I have a birthstone ring with all of my girls' stones inside that I cherish so much. Her pieces are meant to last forever, and are so incredibly, beautifully and skillfully made. 
3. Freshly Picked Classic Diaper Bag (Use code "HOFS10" for 10% off any order!) (favorite carry-on tote) - Yes, it's a diaper bag. But it's also my favorite carry-on bag when traveling. It carries everything and more - there's so much room! PLUS it fits under an airplane chair perfectly, and you can carry it over your shoulder like a purse or sling it on your back, like a backpack (handsfree!).
4. Bryan Anthonys Meaningful Jewelry (Use code "HOFS" for 15% off!) - Every piece from rings to anklets, have a special meaning to them. These are perfect for best friends, sisters and mothers.
5. Cents of Style (Use code "HOFS" for 20% off + free shipping!) - Affordable Fashion for all sizes! Great basics, and awesome fashion pieces too!
6. Kervology (Use code "HOFS" for 15% off!) - My Favorite Plus Size Online Boutique! 
7. Stance No-Show Socks - The only kind that don't slip off the back of my heel! They have a non-slip grip and a fit that just works!
8. Rustic Wren Leather Earrings (Use code "HOFS" for 20% off!)- Soft, stylish earrings that don't weigh down your ear. The metallic finishes are my favorite, and there are lots of different styles to choose from!

Whew! Did you make it? lol
Truly, there are SO MANY things that are my "favorites" and I talk about new ones all the time on my Instagram stories. So if you're ever lookin' for more... you know where to find me!
Oh! and keep an eye out for my Ultimate Tween Girl Gift Guide that I'll be posting soon!

xoxo
Shelley

0 remarks:

'

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis