2.27.2018

Easy Oven Baked Sheet Pan Eggs - Breakfast for the Whole Week!

So, it's basically a giant oven omelet that you can cut into squares and make breakfast sandwiches with, or eat all on it's own.
It's super simple, makes a ton, and bonus... you can say you totally "meal prep" #lifewin.

SHEET PAN OVEN EGGS
15 eggs
1/3 cup milk
Salt & Pepper
Cheese
Bacon
... really, just anything else you like. Veggies are great in this too. 

- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously coat a sheet pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix all of your ingredients together.
- Pour them onto the sheet pan. 
- Bake for 18-25 minutes (they are done when the center no longer wiggles)
- Let cool.
- Cut into squares and package in individual portions for easy reheating.

ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. This is going to be a huge time saver! I already cook my sausage and bacon in the oven, now I can cook the eggs too. Thanks for sharing this tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl heeeeeey! I love your Insta but have shut myself off from that and Facebook to have more productive time in my life. Tough love for me. And, its working! The one thing I miss (honestly, cross my heard) are your beauty reviews. Would you consider compiling here? I've bought some new things that I love based on your demos (that Maybelline 24 hour lip superstay!!). It would be great to have a reference place...now its a ton of work...and I love your fashion recommendations too. You always look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made this on Sunday and it has been a nice change from our normal hard boiled egg routine in the mornings. Love your Instagram stories and blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis