12.16.2017

Whimsical White and Pink Christmas Decor

This year the girls and I decided to decorate as pink as possible with our Christmas decor, and I'm seriously loving EVERY bit of it! All of the clean, bright colors and sparkle are such a good mood lifter - I'm seriously debating on why I should ever take all of this down! lol

This year I did a last minute collaboration with Balsam Hill, and couldn't be happier with their amazing products and decorating selections. Everything was SO beautiful, and came in perfect condition right to my door.
The tree I chose to decorate was the 7ft Saratoga Spruce Pre-Lit Tree with Clear Lights. It was incredibly easy to put together the three simple pieces of the tree, connect the lighting cords and fluff the branches out!

The tree we chose had two-toned needles, so it gave the tree a more realistic look.
After the tree was assembled, I added two spools of Silver Stretch Net Ribbon, a bunch of the gorgeous Glitter Coral Spray Picks, and then scattered a couple sets of the Coastal Elegance Ornaments, along with the BH Essentials Small White Glossy Ornaments around the tree!

I also added the 72" Mongolian Faux Fur Hexagon Tree Skirt and the 10" Capiz Snowflake Lighted Tree Topper, to give everything an even more whimsical look.


If you follow along on my insta-stories, then you know I was having major issues with trying to decide what to do over my fireplace this year. I didn't want to spend a bunch of money, so I finally landed on using an oversized IKEA frame I already had, backed with a dusty pink velvet fabric and a sparkly (very messy) white wreath from Target :)
The garland was some that I had from a few years back, that I hung with command hooks, and the pink, sparkly sprigs were from Home Goods!
Sequined stockings were from Amazon
Decorative trees, Deck the halls print, and "be merry" sign from HomeGoods
Silver and Pink bells from Michael's
Mini trees from Hobby Lobby
Couch pillows and throw from HomeGoods

We decorated our little 4ft tree with a handful of pretty ornaments from Target and added a bunch of our own, existing decor as well. I set this little guy up in the kitchen eating nook.

I'm totally obsessed with how everything turned out, and couldn't have imagined it any better for such a girly, fun, glittery Christmas with my little chicks!

A HUGE thank you to Balsam Hill for providing us with our new beautiful, full-sized tree that we'll be using for years and years to come! Being able to work with such amazing, quality companies like this is such a dream come true! 

Oh! Also, checkout all of the other beautiful trees and decor designs on the Balsam Hill blog, as well as their beautiful Instagram feed and Pinterest page! Everything is so pretty and there are TONS of amazing ideas!!!

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis