My adorable niece Halle...
And my two friends' babies, Hudson and Millie!
I could seriously go on for days with these unbelievably adorable pictures. It makes me baby hungry just looking at them!!! Good thing I got in LOTS of cuddles and loves to last me for a little bit ;)
I feel like it's been SO long since my babies were... well, babies! And when I had little ones, they sure didn't have stylish, big, comfy wraps like these. The swaddle blankets I used were small and too thick. My girls all LOVED being wrapped up, so these would have been really nice.
If any of you cute Mommas, or Mommas-to-be want to snag a few of these 100% organic cotton, Captain SillyPants wraps, you can get them on Eleventh Avenue today!You've GOT to see all of the adorable designs they have, and they're selling at a super low price right now too, because it's the first time they've been featured! whoohoo!
Happy Shopping!
xoxo










.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)








I just today saw the ad for these. How fun it must have been taking those photos. Those precious babies.
ReplyDelete