1.04.2011

C.L.E.A.N

If you follow us on Facebook then you know that we've been busy trying to take control of our crazy house these past two weeks...
hence the lack of blog posts, sorry...
It pretty much has taken all the strength that we have in order to KEEP cleaning, organizing, and SIMPLIFYING our lives, to prepare for a new busy year!

We have officially (besides the garage, and the junk drawer in the kitchen) cleaned out EVERY nook and cranny of this dang house!  And now I can actually FOCUS on getting a couple of the projects done on our massive list of "things to do" this year!


Here's a scary documented photo of the, LITERALLY, PILES of STUFF we were up against this time around.
yes, that's my child on top of the "pile-o-toys" ha!
Looks like the rubble after a disaster, no? ... LOL
...guess it kinda was. ha!

How did I neglect my house for this long?  *shiver*... NEVER again!
I have kept the house totally clean for almost a whole 3 days!
Go me! Woot, woot!

I started this whole cleaning bonanza because I was preparing our living room for something exiting...
Eeek!
Reference to this post, for a clue as to what.
I can't WAIT to share with you how everything has come together!  And for HALF of the price I THOUGHT I would have to spend!
It was all Cason's swift decision making skills and lack of wanting to "shop around" that got us a GREAT deal on EXACTLY what we wanted, QUICK! :)

If I remember right, after we were done buying our finds and found out that we got $60.00 BACK on our total JUST for using the right BANK CARD, he actually pointed to the poor sales lady and said...
" I pitty da fool, who pays too much fo'-der purchases!"

LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!
Okay... not really, but the picture was just too funny.
ohhhh... I need help.

Alright, I'm off to figure out what to make for dinner with eggs, mustard, and frozen broccoli...
jeesh! Momma needs to go shoppin'! :(
I better hurry before Cason get's home, Or it might be nearing TWILIGHT, before I figure out what I can come up with!

BWAH, ha ha ha HA!
oohhh gosh... *sigh*
ok ok... I'm done.

Hope you all had a FABULOUS Wednesday!

20 comments:

  1. lmao loving the pix!!! and i hear you ive been in the mood to purge myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Your HILARIOUS!!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness! Thanks for the chuckle girlie!! Praying you found something for dinner, I was fortunate enough that hubby made dinner for me while I was at the club (was only supposed to drop off coaches shoes but stayed to chat with one of the moms!! LOL) Can't wait to see what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having a little fun with faceinhole.com are we? Lol. Too funny.
    I'm so inspired by this post. I can't wait to get going on my house now. 2011 - year of the purge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for making me laugh out loud. You're a trip! Oh and I follow you on Twitter . . . thanks for pointing me toward "No Biggie" - I'm officially obsessed with her blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok...you are tooo cute!! I've been purging as well, it feels so good.

    kisses
    Heather from WhipperBerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so funny! These pics are hilarious!
    I can't wait to see your living room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok I feel soooo much better now after that before/after! .....i'm not alone! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so silly. Those pictures are hilarious! Okay, it is January 5th tomorrow and I have not cleaned nor organized one thing. AND my Christmas decorations are still up. *hanging head in shame* Tomorrow is the day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are in the process of doing the same thing! But with both of us having full time jobs it's hard to fit time in! Days off are no longer "days off" lol :) Can't wait to see your new stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah for purging. Love all your pictures, you're hilarious. I'm so excited for you. Did you get your sofa? I can't wait to see it. 3 whole days of clean-you're AWESOME! I purged my bathroom today. How did I collect so much crap in 4 months?

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks, i needed some giggles tonight!

    great job on the cleanup

    ReplyDelete
  13. You make me giggle! Love all the pictures! I have been like the tazmanian devil throughout my house the last couple of weeks and purging tons of junk! It FEELS SO GOOD! Can't wait to see what you decided on for your living room. Don't keep us waiting to long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAHA!! You crack me up! Love those pictures!
    I've been trying to go through stuff as well... with some success. I really need to tackle reorganizing my craft room and when I went to do it the other day I just stood in the doorway, took a deep breath, and then closed the door and let it wait for another day! LOL My husband said he would help and I just had no motivation so turned down the help.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL you are soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have missed your blog posts! I have been stalking your blog to see if you have posted pictures of the living room!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't wait to see your living room?! I have been working on getting some projects done and dejunking myself....hopefully sooner than later.

    Here is my latest project if you are interested...more coming!

    www.abeautifulcottagehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha love the pictures :) and i just got through purging our entire house, too - i cannot believe how much stuff we had to get rid of! but seriously - it's all about simplifying. and it feels so good when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hilarious! Love Mr. T or should I say Mr. "C"! I have been in the dejunkify mood too. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My friend just introduced me to your blog and I'm in love...with your style, with your organization, with you! Okay, I know I just started browsing around here, but I love it all. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OH MY! I have had quite the issue posting as I am new to blogging.. BUT Holy Cow! I LOVE you pages.. Your ideas, crafts, photos...Just simply inspiring! I look forward to watching this year and going home today and starting on a room of my house! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis