12.26.2010

Christmas Social @ Alice Lane

What a beautiful place!  Have you been?
I hadn't... and WOW... Jessica (the cute owner) has some AMAZING items, and even better...
an inspiring, fun, comfy story behind it all.
(comfy is a weird word to use to describe a story, but just go with it. lol)

Kirstin from 6th Street Design School (pictured  below on the right) was the mastermind behind throwing this fun social event.
She thought it would be a blast to get a bunch of creative, designer types together for a little Christmas social... and Alice Lane graciously offered to host it at their amazing store, in Orem!
It was a ton of fun chatting with all these talented design bloggers and ladies.
I have to admit that I was surrounded by some serious talent, so I mostly just tried to soak it all in!

Holly, Kristen, and Kirstin



Melanie from Fifth & Hazel made up these pretty little invites.


I loved this amazing display table of treats.  Almost too pretty to eat.... almost... :)




It was so great to meet Jessica and brows around her beautiful store.
Ya... that's pretty much what I always look like.
...camera in hand... ready to shoot anything that holds still, long enough. ha!


I love meeting new people and bloggers.  It was a really lovely event!  Thanks so much to Alice Lane for hosting! 

We even left with a little party favor...
These beautiful vintage looking glass ornaments.
... now if I could just get a whole tree full of these... I would be set! :)

I always get asked about "who" the ladies are in photos when I hit up some of these fun events... so here is a quick list of some of the most talented ladies I know :)
Warning:  You might get stuck browsing these fabulous blogs for hours ...
...  so get comfy.
ha!

Autumn from Design Dump
Caroline from Armelle Jewelry
Char from Crap I've Made
Jenna from Design Sparrow
Jennifer from Tator-tots and Jello
Melissa from IS*LY
Nicole from A Little Sussy
Susan from Freshly Picked
Wendy from The Shabby Nest

 All the fabulous photography in this post was done by Meikel Reece

2 comments:

  1. It was so great to see you!! We have to get together more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I've been reading your blog for a while now. And I have one question. Are there only beautiful people in Utah? Seriously, every post you do when you are out and about locally, everyone is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis