8.21.2010

Domestically Speaking/Laundry Sign

Domestically Speaking

You read Miss Maryann's blog, right!?
Well if you don't... then you should :)
She's got some great craft projects and ideas posted...


and when she emailed me her latest project... I did one of those little..
"**gasp** sequels" LOL
Maryann purchased some vinyl from me a while back, and she told me she had plans for it, but SERIOUSLY!? look what she did...

Maryann took this beat up ol' cabinet and transformed that one lonely door into...

This Ca-UTE laundry room sign!!!
And I can't lie... the reason I LOVE it even MORE, is because she found such an AMAZINGLY adorable way to display her vinyl! :)






You can see the entire project HERE
and buy your own vinyl decal HERE
I mean this in the nicest way possible...

"WHAT is WRONG with you ladies!!!???"
LOL.
You guys NEVER cease to amaze me with your crafty ideas and talents for making all things beautiful!
I am SO HAPPY to be surrounded by all this crazy talent in blog world.
It just makes me smile!

7 comments:

  1. wow thats a great sign! must go tell her, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sign is adorable! I love everything about it. The weathered look is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute!!

    Marni @ Sassy Sites!
    www.sassysites.blogspot.com
    My blog is a blog about YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "check your pockets" is the cutest laundry saying I think I have EVER seen! Love it! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree - I loved that project!! I should have known the vinyl was from you. Such a cute and creative project!

    xox
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooohhhh!!! *Squeeeeel* Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis