7.19.2010

Vinyl Numbered Stools & The Blueberry Monkey

...Gawking at this awesome hutch makeover, from
The blueberry Monkey :)
the blueberry monkey
Before:


After:
Wow!  Right?
She's not even done yet!  Can't wait to see what else she comes up with :)
I'm also loving
This other piece that she did
Before:
After:
**sigh**
It made me want to refinish something.
But instead...
I got lazy and just perked up my kitchen barstools.
....
What could these possibly be missing??????


Douhy! (hand slap to forehead)
SOMEBODY forgot to incorporate some VINYL in this space!
What was "she" thinking!
tee-hee-hee :)

Cason will be home from work soon, and he doesn't really "get" the whole
"Number Decorating Craze"
We'll see if he notices :)
I love it.
Just punches up the space that little bit more :)  And since I'm totally into all things grey, this dark grey vinyl color was just begging to be used!

I get lots of orders for simple numbers like these, everyday, but had yet to use some in my own home.
Guess it's better late then never, eh? :)
If you want your own set, just email me!
casonshelley@gmail.com

14 comments:

  1. love it!!! where did you find your barstools... i can't seem to find any good ones anywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about your blog! I look forward to all of your fun projects everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! great DIY projects! i love the hutch!!!

    http://schnellecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to win, GD has a new house and would love to give her this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh forgot, I am a follower of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that hutch is AH-mazing! and i have been trying to find something to number but have been coming up short. may need to do some internet research on that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG that furniture is gorgeous! I never find anything nice like that! I think your numbers on your stools look cute. Maybe Casson will notice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, fun transformations! Thanks for sharing.

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute quick little makeover! Love those numbers. I just redid a dresser my hubby brought home for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple things mean alot! I love that. So cute.
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where did you find the fabulous barstools?! Love them!

    Bandermanns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your bar stools! Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis