4.11.2010

Skipping Church

{Today...}

...I have 5 loads of laundry to fold.

...I didn't go to church... no judging please
I thought I was staying home with a runny nose kid... but she threw a fit and wanted to go with "Daddy" in stead.
Hence me not being ready at ALL, and missing church...  Guess I coulda gone an hour late... but I didn't. lol.

...I still haven't showered.

...I have about a hundred emails to answer

and I'm trying to finish up this little (turned a bit bigger than I thought...but LOVING it) project.


Hope you all are having a great Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what it is! I think you should have gone to church in your PJS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man- we are living the same life today!

    Today I

    - have 105 loads of laundry to do
    -didn't go to church
    -am working on no projects.. (well the ones in my head...does that count??)

    I hope your sunday treats you GREAT!!

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man sounds like my day, including the 100's of emails and the project that turned out to be "bigger than I thought." I cannot believe I didn't follow you the last time I was here...so I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started laughing when I saw the "she threw a fit" and went with Daddy. My nephews were singing the same 'song" after their cousin's birthday party on Saturday. They were soooo tired! I absolutely love your blog! I keep yellin " Honey, come here and look at this"...lol and your laundry room inspiration has led me to Craigs List and meeting someone tomorrow for a new chandelier! Take care have a good night :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh...days like this. Don't you love them? Can't wait to see your *little* project :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis