4.05.2010

Rustic Clock in Hallway

{The Newest Addition}
Remember when I told you that I was gonna go and buy something nice for myself the other day...
Ya.  I wasn't  joking. lol.
I had been eying this great clock at my local Real Deals for a while now, and this weekend I finally snagged it up!
The store was having an Easter sale, so I got mine at 25% off.... Lovely!
$30 bucks for a chic new clock........ totally do-able :)


I just love all the attention to detail!

I put it here, over the stairs.
I feel like it might need a little something else... but don't know what.
Any thoughts?... hmm.
Should I have put a small self  there... and leaned it up against the wall instead?
Ooo... I like that... I'll have to see what I can come up with!?

15 comments:

  1. I love it. There is a Real Deals right down the street from my house. Watch out . . . you might find me blogging about this gem next! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love real deals so much fun! The clock is great. I like th shelf idea.. i think that is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just add some pip berries Shelley. ;-) Ha,ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking for a clock like this myself. Unfortunately, I am not anywhere near this shop! How about some kind of a swirly stenciled design painted on the wall and peeking out from behind the clock? Yes, I am a scrapbooker! I am also living through a renovation, and have gleaned a few ideas from your awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. $30 FOR a big clock! You are stinkin' lucky! I love it! and it is a looks great above the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog. Your house is turning out gorgeous! What store did you get those darling bead board frames? I would love to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the clock but I think a small shelf may throw it off proportion. But you are right it does need something. Some color around it some how!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I love it! And we need a new clock. I still haven't made it to the Read Deals near me. I think I am going to have to go during the week...I think it is open on Thursday...because I never seem to make it on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never heard of Real Deals 'til now and I've got one close by. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shelf idea and to have it sit on the shelf away from the wall. too much fun!

    I can't wait to move, settle and decorate! argh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh Fabulous Darling! Absoulately Fabulous! Can one ever have too many clocks? I think not! (they don't even have to work-not that this happens at my house or anything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am anxiously waiting to see what you do with the clock. I too have a few clocks that need a little something.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis