3.13.2010

Shelf Revamp

{Shelf Life}
Remember this shelf I used to have over the stairs? I got it for about $4.00 at a store. They were closing, and it was a display shelf, and I asked if they would sell it to me.
Well... I didn't really have a place for it anymore... and my neighbor, Ronda needed one for her boy bathroom redo, so I let her take it!
(check her bathroom out! It's really neat)
This chick has let me borrow about EVERYTHING under the sun, so I was THRILLED when I finally had something I could let her take!
Here is the shelf before...



Anyway... the shelf was way to big for the space she needed it for, so she cut it in HALF!
This is what it looks like now. You can't even TELL!
Genius!

2 comments:

  1. I am new to your blog but let me tell you I freakin love it!! You are so creative and I love all your projects. We live in a small apartment now but I am getting so much inspiration for our house from your blog!! Thanks for sharing all your great ideas and projects!

    p.s. love the shelf re-do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love tp in a cute basket!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis