2.17.2010

The Twins turn Four

{ 4's! }

I just can't EVEN believe it.
They are FOUR today!? Where has the time gone? I was laying in bed this morning and almost started to get teary eyed when I thought of how big my twins are getting.
Just STOP growing!

Can you believe that this was the VERY first picture in front of our little house?
They are so tiny...... and bald. LOL.
I feel like it was yesterday!




They have grown into such beautiful, smart, fun little personalities and I truly and honestly can't imagine my life or our family without them.
I'm such a lucky Mom. These chicks are turning into my very best friends. I can't wait to see what the NEXT four years brings. I just hope that it doesn't seem to go by as fast as these past four!




I love you girls!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

closing her eyes, to make a wish
I wonder what they wished for.
They won't tell me..
I hope whatever it is... it comes true.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday sweeeet girls! I love you and miss you two so much. All my girls still talk about playing with you;). Have the very best fourth birthday you can........it is the only one you get!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. What dolls they are. It goes by fast doesn't it? Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so darn cute! Love the picture of them with curly hair on the front porch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday girls!!!! Oh how sweet and precious they are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are model material! Beautiful twins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your girls are just GORGEOUS! I have twin girls, too. They are almost 2 and a half.

    It does go by fast!

    Glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis