1.08.2010

Twin Talk: Two of the Same

{Two of the Same?}

Em: "Mom? I look like Jocey... huh?"
Me: "Yup, a little bit"
Em: "But why do I look like her?"
M: "Because you're twins. So when Mommy was pregnant with you, there were two of you, at the same time... crazy huh?"
Em: ...thinking... "So we're like two of the SAME?!!!... cool Mom!"


lol. I thought it was so funny, that after all this time, she FINALLY realized that she looked similar to her sister, and they were "the same"
This conversation was about 4 days ago, and ever since then she's been holding up the number two and singing... "Jocey and me are two of the same!"
lol.
Love these girls.

2 comments:

  1. I love how your twins are always dressed the same. Twin girls must be super fun! They are absolutely adorable, all 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! You have beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis