10.10.2009

Beadboard Paneling Progress

{Check!}
We're that much closer to finishing ONE wall. lol.  I smile every time I look at this beadboard.
I still have the "shelf" step, that goes on top of the molding... but it's
*Putty-ed (new word)
*Molded (you get what I mean, right)
*Painted
and
*Caulked!!

and THAT is 98% of the battle!




It's probably just me... but does anyone else get those excited chills when they see super chunky molding!?!? Why does this little thing bring me so much happiness.  I'm not alone... right??



1 comment:

  1. Any chance you remember the price of your beadboard????

    I am doing a wall just like yours and trying to price it out. I think siding might be cheaper to use, but wanted to see what your ended up costing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis