10.01.2010

Laci Davis Photography Mini Photo Sessions

Loco for Laci...

Okay... the title pretty much says it all.
And these are just a FEW of the proofs that are edited and done.
My mind is going crazy with all the framing, printing and mounting options for these works of art, in our home.  I'm pretty much sure that I'm going to plaster our living room wall with a HUGE picture collage of just us. LOL.  That's okay right?
How can I NOT with how AWESOME these colors and photos are?



Laci is booked almost all up for the rest of the year, but is doing mini sessions for Christmas cards and family pictures the night of October 7th! whoo hoo!
In this SAME awesome Salt Lake, Utah location!
There are SO many cool backdrops to choose from, in this ONE spot!

Um... all the work is DONE! you'd just have to print them off,
 throw some stamps on your envelopes and wa-la! :)

If you're interested in snagging up a mini session for YOUR family next week,
Visit Laci's photo blog, or email her
lacijilldavis@gmail.com
 to get info on her times available!
You WON'T be sorry!

I don't know about you ladies... but I plan on pretty much having the
"BOMB-EST" Christmas card this year, thanks to Laci... with virtually NO work on MY part
 LOL

8 comments:

  1. All the pictures are fabulous! You have such a cute family! Plaster all the photos you want! :)

    Wish I lived in the area, well state, to do a mini session with Laci. All well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family are simply beautiful! I love you blog so much! You are amazing and such an inspiration to me. Thanks for all the laughs and great ideas. You always brighten my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, your girls are beauties. I have you on my side links, is that OK? I love your blog. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *gasp*
    Could your beauties be any more perfect?
    These are the kind of pictures every mom needs when they are having a hard Mom day to make them fall in love with their kids all over again.
    And you guys...look awesome! you are such a beauty!
    Best. Backgrounds. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She did a graet job ! love all of them !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant to put my photo comment on this post. I wish we could come get pictures done out there too, there are a lot of great photographers and it's much cheaper than in my area. So here is a link to some photos of my cute 7-year-old. I'm kidding about arranged marriages of course, but in all honesty I do kind of wish I could pick out my boys wives for them!!
    http://lambie-pie.blogspot.com/2010/08/4.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. um, I think you are the most beautiful person I have seen. I love your blog and your style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I love love love the girls' shirts. Where did you get them? Did you make the rosettes on the shirts? I need to know! thanks!

    Love your blog. ;)

    alisonnay at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis