1.12.2010

Book Page Wreath

{Copycat Book Page Wreath}

It was love at first site.... I KNEW I had to do one.  Head over to Lindsay's blog to checkout her great How To's.  It's SIMPLE, fun and SO SO CUTE.
Mine only cost $2.00 to make!  Here is a picture of MINE that I took today!




What's next?
I'm TOTALLY going for Jen's cute cupcake liner wreath!  CHECK IT OUT!
Tatertots and Jello is one of my MOST fav. blogs!
And Jen is so sweet! We did a trade for some vinyl a while back and she is so fun, cute, pretty, and talented! I mean... LOOK at this wreath!
Love her!

5 comments:

  1. Shelley - you are just too cute! I love your paper wreath. I have been wanting to make one, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

    I am so glad you came by with a link to your blog. I am going to follow you so I can keep up on what's going on! Hope things are going well for your and your cute family!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job you did with this wreath! Is that not fun to create your own or what! I love it! I love the cupcake one too! Gonna have to give that a whirl! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I love the cupcake paper wreath too! I want to make one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! I do want to make a cupcake one for my door for Valentines. This next week lets get together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis