8.30.2010

Where do you Blog... Party!

lady blogger button

I'm joining in, today at Kate's... "Where do you blog party!"
I could try to borrow a neighbors laptop and set it next to the cutest place in my house, that I've recently redone.............. and tell you I blog there...
but I don't.  LOL.
Instead, I blog, work, occasionally yell at my kids to stop fighting...
.
.
.
Here...


Ugly chair, that fell of the back of the moving truck, cluttered magnet board, folding table for a desk, exposed wires, dusty computer
and ALL!... and I LOVE it!

This is actually right next to my desk... a picture taken during DAYLIGHT hours.lol.
Probably my most favorite part of the room.
Lots of color, and inspiration going on here :)
My dad built me this workbench, in our storage room so I could have a place to transfer and package up all my vinyl orders...
and then,
My vinyl for orders, are stored here... till I can get to my "shipping day"

This space definitely has a lot of work to be done, and I have BIG plans...
but till then... I am MORE then grateful to even HAVE a place/office of my own!
:)
Head on over to Centsational Girl and check out all the other fun spaces that people "blog" in! :)

Thanks for hosting such a fun party, Kate!

20 comments:

  1. Oh my word, is that the most amazing craft space ever ???? I'm having a love affair with white Parsons desks, is yours a West Elm ? LOVE it !! So gorgeous up against your dark and dreamy paint. Thanks so much for this peek into your life !
    xo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ribbon display/rack is a beaut! Did you make that or find it somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute area! Love the dark chocolate paint!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that area. so cute. what i wouldn't do for a cute blogging/craft room!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a GREAT space! I am in LOVe with the bench your dad did...it's so full of love! I love the paint against the white too! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your craft space. It looks very organized and functional. Love the workbench your dad built and how you store your ribbons...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun room!!! Love those chocolate walls, and the beautiful craft storage is too much. :) I also occasionally have to stop blogging to yell at my kids to stop fighting. ;) Visiting from Kate's "Where I blog" party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the wall colour! All the organized craft space is awesome. This is where I blog from complete with hot coffee (sometimes) :o) http://frugalmomx3.blogspot.com/2010/08/where-i-blog-garage-sale-finds.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that you showed your honest space, not one thats all staged for a photo. Looks awesome!

    I had a vinyl business at one point too, (I finally closed it because it became a full time job and got way too busy) so it brought back fun memories to see all your supplies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your office is cute, just like the rest of your house. I love the brown walls--I have three rooms in our house with yummy chocolate brown walls. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I like the work bench your dad built. Would love to have a place to spread out larger projects. Oh and your fave corner is way fun! Love how the chocolate is a nuce backdrop for the colors of the crafting items :)

    By the way, I was gone on vacation this last week and there was limited internet access. And at the risk of sounding like a totally corney groupie..... I missed your blog SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! So glad to be back where I can catch up on your fabulous posts :)

    ~Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete
  12. What vinyl cutter do you have? I am trying to figure out which one I should get. There are SO many to choose from.
    Can't wait to hear from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog and have so much fun reading it!! You are incredibly talented and you're fun, sincere, amazing personality shines through your blog. I think we'd be great friends if we met!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the cubes for organizing and chocolate brown walls = YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! I love that not everything you house looks like a magazine. Because mine is far from it! Still it is super cute. I love your crafting area.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Look at your yummy chocolate walls. I would love to have this space. Do you have a vinyl biz?

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your work space! It's beautiful.

    xo,
    cristin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your space!!! Can't believe I'm just getting around to peeking in:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis