5.10.2010

Destiny @ A Place Four Us


About a week or so ago, I got a vinyl order from cute Ms. Destiny, who wanted some lettering for a couple of wood plaques.
(... isn't she so pretty!?)


Today Destiny from A Place for Us sent me to her GREAT blog to check out her finished project!
I WAS TOTALLY impressed!
Look how GREAT this turned out!  I NEVER would have thought of this!
What an amazing way to turn a regular ol' hallway of doors, into something AMAZING!
Kudos, girl!


You HAVE to go check out her tutorial for her sign project.
And while you're there... take a look at her ADORABLE daughter... oh ya... AND her new room :)

It's in the beginning stages, but is looking AWESOME! 
Yay for my readers who have boys and are SICK of pink and purple. lol


PS.  Um... this pin cushion.  SO me.
I'm thinking I need one....
Oh... you too!?  Go check out how she made them.
SEW easy! :)


15 comments:

  1. Honestly that hallway is so stinkin' cute! It reminds me of New Orleans Square in Disneyland- love it! Thanks for the link to a new blog, can't wait to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these signs...They are fabulous! What a creative and unique idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hallway is so creative!! How fun!! You sell vinyl lettering? We didn't know that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those signs are too cute! I find those at the DI all the time and I never know what to do with them. Now I do! She is fabulous. Man-you are so lucky to have such fantastically talented friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those signs. What a unique idea to fashion up a hallway. So cute.
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea!!

    I just wanted to let you know I gave you the trendy blog award over at LOVE STITCHED today!

    http://lovestitched.blogspot.com/2010/05/awards-and-winner.html

    Thanks for being so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVING your blog! (And Destiny's handiwork too!)
    I just added you to our favorites.
    So nice to meet ya!

    Layla :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Destiny's blog is absolutely amazing! She has tons of cute ideas and she does a little bit of everything! Very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That door sign idea is perfect! Just the character my own hallway needs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am offically addicted to your blog, you do SO many CUTE things. We just had our first little girl (after 3 boys) so I need lots of little girly ideas, now I know where to find them. :) I love the rosette balls, I am going to try those, I will let you know how they turn out.

    Congrats on the trendy blog award- you deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! what a unique idea, I can't wait to go check out her blog! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I am totally inspired (and feeling like a loser b/c all I have done with vinyl is a platter that I cried about when it broke). :-) Headed over to her blog now! Thanks for suggesting it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So you all have discovered a jem of a girlfriend of mine... DESTINY!!!! She is truly talented...as you all can SEE!!! Always has great, fun ideas and is an amzing mommy, wife, and friend! God is using her to inspire us other stay at home moms to make our houses truly homes! Love ya Des! Keep em coming! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Shelley, I saw this on Studio 5 today, and you got a shout out. You are totally awesome. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and comments. We truly love and appreciate each one!

ShareThis